- Our upcoming 3 day and 24-hour retreats are located in a private and secluded 12-acre estate in the idyllic East Sussex countryside.
- The estate is a home away from home with cosy fireplaces and communal living and dining areas.
- You can choose from a range of historic, unique and stylish accommodation including a Grade II Listed Farmhouse, Eco-lodge Treehouses, Converted Barns and Shepherd Huts.
- The rooms are mostly en-suites with their own kitchens, or they have easy access to a kitchen and bathroom. See our booking page for more info.
- Dedicated rooms for beauty treatments and a pop up creche.
- Become a part of our Mummy Tribe Community and meet likeminded mothers
- Attend our parenting talks and workshops
- Receive expert parenting advice
- Share your experiences of motherhood with one another
- Create long lasting relationships for you and your children
Your Mini Tribe
- Activities for your baby including baby sensory, music classes and age appropriate arts and crafts
- A chance for your babies to interact with children of a similar age
- Your children will be in the safety of the barn and grounds all day
- Quality time with your children during the retreat
- HIIT and circuit workouts, core and glute workouts and fun cardio partner workouts
- Pilates and Yoga classes to improve your core strength
- Expert trainers providing specialist advice on post-natal exercises
- Different levels of classes depending on your fitness levels post pregnancy. See our FAQ’s
- Guided hikes through the stunning East Sussex countryside. You will have the option of bringing your baby in their carrier.
- A range of food will be provided to fuel your post-partum body
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, healthy snacks and juices are all included
- All meals prepared by our on-site caterers, Food By Cassie
- Nutritional talks for you and your baby
- Morning meditation classes, as well as relaxing Yoga and Pilates
- Secret spa will be on site to provided complimentary therapeutic treatments.
- Treatments include a full body massage, facial, manicure, pedicure and blow dry
- Additional treatments are subject to availability and will be at an additional cost.
- Treatments can be booked once you have confirmed your place on the retreat. See See our FAQ’s
There’s a number of ways you can enjoy Mummy Tribe, ranging from a fully immersive three-day experience to a one-day-blow-out, and everything in between.
Whichever you choose, you can be sure that excellent childcare, great food and experienced experts are the foundation upon which the retreat is built. That, and a really good chin-wag at the end of the day.